We’re here to help. Sign up today for a free email or text reminder when your pets are due for medication, home dental care, or their annual checkup. Just complete the registration and tell us how you’d like to be reminded. We’ll do the rest!
Control when and how you receive reminders
Cancel reminders at any time
If you've forgotten your password, just enter the email address you registered with and you will receive an email with instructions for resetting your Password.
Terms of Service
Thank you for choosing to use Virbac Corporation’s REMIND ME® veterinary care reminder service (“Services”). Please read the following terms of service (“TOS”) carefully, as they will govern your access and use of the Services.
The Services are made available to you free of charge, and your use of the Services is contingent upon your compliance with the TOS. If you do not agree to the TOS, please discontinue use of the Services immediately. Otherwise, your creation of a REMIND ME® account and use of the Services will be deemed acceptance of the TOS.
No Veterinary Medical Advice
The Services are provided for informational reminder purposes only. The Services cannot and do not contain information about all medical conditions your pet may have and may not be applicable to your pet’s individual circumstances. The Services are not intended to diagnose any condition, illness or injury your pet may have and should not be used as a substitute for the advice of a licensed veterinarian. Virbac cannot be responsible for any injury, illness or death of your pet (including but not limited to costs of veterinary care) resulting from your failure to seek veterinary care.
Children under the age of 13 may not use the Services, and use of the Services is not intended for use by minors older than 13 without parental consent. If you are not legally an adult in the place in which you reside, you must obtain permission of your parent or guardian before creating a REMIND ME® account and using the Services.
Provided that you accept and comply with the TOS, Virbac grants you the following limited license to access and use the Services for your personal use:
- To create and use no more than one (1) REMIND ME® user account per household
- To enter the name, age, breed, sex and medications of each of your pets
- To elect to receive SMS or email messages reminding you of your pet’s upcoming veterinary appointments and/or medication dosing (carrier charges may apply)
Any violation of the TOS – including exceeding the scope of this limited license or making any Unauthorized Use of the Services, as defined below – will immediately terminate the license granted to you by Virbac to access and use the Services and may subject you to legal action.
- System Requirements. Full use of the Services requires (A) access to a computer connected to the Internet, and/or (B) a mobile telephone. Failure to meet these minimum system requirements may result in errors or interruptions in the Services for which Virbac is not responsible.
- Customer Information. For purposes of the TOS, “Customer Information” includes but is not limited to (a) your name, Services account ID and password, email address, mailing address, and telephone number(s); (b) the name, age, species, breed, and sex of each pet; (c) the name, address and telephone number of your veterinarian; and (d) the medication, dosage and administration schedule of each medication for which you request reminders.
- By disclosing Customer Information, you represent that you have the right and authority to disclose all such Customer Information.
- By submitting Customer Information through the Services, you authorize Virbac to use that Customer Information in any way necessary, in Virbac’s sole discretion, to provide the Services. By way of example and not limitation, you authorize Virbac to contact you via email and/or SMS message.
- Data Security. You will be required to disclose Customer Information in order to register for an account and/or transact business using the Services. In doing so, you understand and agree that there is no such thing as perfect security online and that the following security measures are commercially reasonable and acceptable to you.
- Data Transfers. Data transfers to and from Virbac via the Services will follow generally accepted industry standards to protect Customer Information during transmission. By way of example and not limitation, Customer Information transmitted to Virbac via your REMIND ME® account is transferred over an encrypted connection.
- Data Storage. The facilities used to process and store Customer Information will follow generally accepted industry standards for secure data storage. By way of example and not limitation, Customer Information is stored in a secure database at Virbac’s or its vendors’ facility.
- Account Information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information (i.e., user ID, password and/or challenge questions). Virbac is not liable for any unauthorized disclosure of Customer Information that results from your failure to adequately protect your account information.
- Unauthorized Use. You will not, nor will you permit others to, (a) sell, lease, sublicense, transfer or otherwise provide access to the Services to a third party; (b) reverse engineer, decompile, data mine, record, “scrape,” link to, collect information from or otherwise manipulate the Services or any content of the Services; (c) attempt to create a substitute or similar service through use of or access to the Services; (d) submit Customer Information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in Virbac’s sole discretion); (e) submit Customer Information that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or (f) submit Customer Information that you do not have authority to disclose or that would constitute infringement of any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any party, including but not limited to the proprietary rights of your customers. Each and every one of the foregoing actions is an “Unauthorized Use.” You will promptly notify Virbac of any Unauthorized Use of which you become aware.
Virbac reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, temporarily suspend, or discontinue the Services at any time. If Virbac changes the Services in a way that does not materially affect the performance of the Services or result in a charge for the Services, no notice is due to you. If Virbac substantially changes the Services or will no longer offer the Services free of charge, Virbac will notify you via email at the email address associated with your REMIND ME® account.
Likewise, Virbac reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the TOS at any time. The TOS may be modified by our posting of changes to the TOS at this URL or any URL subsequently designated by Virbac. Each time you access the Services, you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes.
Termination of Accounts
You may discontinue your use of the Services at any time. If you choose to do so, please log into your REMIND ME® account and update your preferences as applicable.
Virbac may terminate your account in its sole discretion upon written notice to you via email at the email address associated with your REMIND ME® account. However, you understand that Virbac may terminate your account immediately upon learning that you have breached the TOS in any way, including but not limited to making an Unauthorized Use of the Services.
By agreeing to the TOS and using the Services, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Virbac, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them from and against any claim or demand made by any third party, including all costs, liabilities and legal fees, due to or arising out of (i) your access to or use of the Services; (ii) your violation of the TOS; (iii) claims for libel, slander or any property damage, personal injury or death; (iv) the use, failure to use, or inability to use the Services, caused directly or indirectly by you; (v) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity; and/or (vi) violations of any local, state or federal law.
Virbac reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Virbac, and you agree to cooperate with Virbac’s defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without Virbac’s prior written consent. Virbac will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it, but no failure or delay of Virbac to notify you will waive Virbac’s right to indemnification.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
VIRBAC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE A SUITABLE METHOD OF REMINDING YOU TO ADMINISTER YOUR PET’S MEDICATION OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE TIMELY OR ACCURATE. CONSULT WITH YOUR VETERINARIAN IF YOUR PET REQUIRES RIGID ADHERENCE TO A DOSING SCHEDULE.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. VIRBAC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NEITHER VIRBAC, NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THIS SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR WIRELESS DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES.
NEITHER VIRBAC, NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT VIRBAC AND OUR AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM, (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (B) THE USE OF ANY CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL RELATING TO THE SERVICES, (C) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES; (D) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (E) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE REMIND ME® WEBSITE; OR (F) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION – WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE – EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF OUR SERVICES, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS THE DISCONTINUATION OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Choice of Law & Forum
The TOS and the relationship between you and Virbac shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Unless expressly waived by Virbac, you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Tarrant County, Texas. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim of action arose or be forever barred. In the event of any action to enforce or interpret the TOS, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the action, including but not limited to its costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney’s fees.
If any provision of the TOS shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the TOS and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the TOS, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Virbac in any respect whatsoever.
Virbac may assign its rights and obligations under the TOS, and these Terms of Service will inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns and licensees.
The failure of Virbac to insist upon or enforce the strict performance with respect to any provision of the TOS, or to exercise any right under the TOS, will not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Virbac’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance; rather, the same will be and remain in full force and effect.
The TOS may be modified by our posting of changes to the TOS at this URL, or by written agreement of both parties. Each time you access the Services, you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes.×